Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A new Stamp 'n' Doodle challenge

There were some really great entries in last week's
Stamp 'n' Doodle Spots and Stripes challenge.  Thanks so much to everyone that was able to join us.  Congratulations to Pauline for her winning card!  Congrats also to the top 3.....we hope to see more of your work in the upcoming challenges.

We have a great theme for this week.  It's one that, like last week, can be used on any style of cards.  This should be fun to see the wide range that you will all be able to come up with!  Are you curious?  Okay.  This week's challenge theme is:

Stitching: Real or faux

So go get your sewing machine fired up, pull out your We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy, or just grab a gel pen and go at it!  I, along with the rest of the Design Team, can't wait to see your creations.  Remember that you're not limited to cards.  If you'd like, do some stitching on a tag, scrapbook layout, or altered item let your creativity flow.

Here is my card for this week:


I decided to use faux stitching but I have a feeling I'll be inspired to do some real sewing on a card soon after looking at all of the great entries I anticipate seeing at Stamp 'n' Doodle.

As a little PS:  This card was mailed today along with 49 others to Operation Write Home.  This brings my total contribution to 75 cards....and I'm just getting started.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Roberta,
    Gorgeous your card. I like the flower with the sentiment.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...