Monday, September 23, 2013

Invitation to the Hiding in My Craft Room Design Team!

Last week I was invited to join the Design Team at
Hiding in My Craft Room.
Yeah, of course,  I said yes!   Have you had a chance to check out the challenges over there?   There are so many great projects from both the Design Team and the entrants.  I'm thrilled to be able to work with this group of talented crafters!

I'm so excited, in fact, that I'm jumping in a week early.
My actual term doesn't begin until the first challenge of October.
I can't wait!
So, I'm putting together a card for the last September challenge theme.  Be sure to check back here on Saturday when I'm able to share the details of the next challenge....you're gonna' love it!

In the meantime, something I can share with you
is a little bonus you can get from
ScrapbookPal.com:
simply mention Hiding in My Craft Room in any order from now until the end of September and they will include a free surprise gift in your order.  Fun, right?

You're probably wondering about the shipping costs....that's a valid concern with a LOT of online shops.  ScrapbookPal.com provides
FREE SHIPPING
for continental U.S. orders of $25 or more!!
Please check here for costs and details for other shipping costs.

You will be amazed by the great assortment of supplies available at Scrapbook Pal.  I sure was.  My order is going to be submitted very shortly....shhhh, don't tell hubby.


5 comments:

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...