Saturday, November 2, 2013

Hiding in My Craft Room Fall Colors Challenge

Thanks so much to everyone who entered last week's
Use a Critter! challenge at
There was quite a menagerie of critters and, as always, some really fabulous creations.  We hope to see you all back this week for our

Fall Colors Challenge.

Our sponsor this week is


The lucky winner will receive a $5 gift card.  They have so many fantastic kits....that would be an awesome prize to win!

This was my first time to use digi papers and I have to say that I really loved it.  Template Dreams was so generous and allowed all of the HIMCR Design Team to choose a kit to use for this challenge.  I selected Sweet Bella.  There are nearly 90 different papers, embellishments and frames in that one kit!  Like I said, this was my first time using digi paper but it won't be my last.


For my card this week, I used
I wanted her cheeks to look rosy but they look like she's a bit feverish in the photos.  The contrast isn't quite so stark in person!

You can see in this photo that I used a low profile mounting tape to adhere the image mat.

 Along with the Template Dreams digi papers, the other items used to make this care were:

Brads: Recollections
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics


Since the weather is quickly changing here in Indiana, it was easy to get into the mood to do this Fall Colors card.  

You can find this card in the following challenges:

Lacy Sunshine -- Anything goes
Digitally Sweet Challenges -- Trees/leaves
Wags and Whiskers -- Autumn colors
Inkspirational -- Photo inspiration

All of us on the Hiding in My Craft Room Design Team hope that you'll join us for this fun challenge....good luck to all who enter!


17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, card, Roberta, love that cute image and your colours are stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, Roberta! Love your coloring and what fab papers. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha I love her cheeks. She looks so cute. I haven't used digi papers for some time but I love using them too. Lovely design Roberta. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Lisa.

    Dreamtime Designs Blog
    NEW Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge
    My designs @ Etsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love her eyes Roberta!! Gorgeous card and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Love the leaf brads!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The papers look great, as well as your colouring. She actually looks a bit angry that it's so windy hehe love it! X
    Little Pear Tree

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely, lovely card!!! I think her cheeks are just PERFECT for a windy day . . . and your coloring is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is beautiful! Love ProMarkers. I had to pick a new winner for my blog candy and you are it. Please leave your email in a comment on my blog so I can send it out http://mycardsnstuff.blogspot.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute fall card! Great job with coloring and layout. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Roberta love your card it is so pretty!! Love the fall colors too.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful. I love the sweet image and the colours you picked work beautifully together. I think that Laurie really picked a challenge for us at HIMCR. I think the majority of us had never used digi kits before. It was fun though and althought it was a first, it won't be a last :-)
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  12. Roberta, I love your card and the image you colored. Your accent brads are the perfect choice for your image. Well done!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  13. A really gorgeous card! Love the colors and your beautiful coloring! Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges! Hope you will join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your coloring on this cute image is very striking! Great job with the digi papers!
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a fun, autumnal card! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautifull card :) thanks for joining the Lacy Sunshine Challenge.
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  17. Totally love your fall layout. Great DP I have to agree!!! Love the colors.

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Wags ‘n whiskers. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 450 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/10/giveaway-celebration-for-450-followers.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...