Friday, February 7, 2014

Creative Fingers #22 with Stamping Chef


Hello and welcome to a new challenge at
As always, our theme is
Anything Goes
with an optional twist.
This week we would like to see you add a Die Cut to your creation.

Our super sponsor this week is
The Stamping Chef
If you're in the mood for some really fresh and sassy images,
they are THE place to go!



The image I used was the sweet "Jolene."

Now for the copy and paste part of this post:
For the next several weeks, my posts are going to be just the basic invite to new challenges along with photos of my projects.  I found out that my left rotator cuff is torn and will require surgery to repair it.  I'm able to continue crafting for the time being but typing is really uncomfortable because of the angle that my arm is in to do so.
~~I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that I love crafting and don't love typing so much.~~

If you have any questions about the techniques or supplies that I've used on any cards, please leave me a comment.  Or you can email me.  The email information is in the left hand column just below my profile.

Please forgive me for not commenting on your blogs; but know that I am stopping by to take looks at all of the incredible creations my lovely friends are sharing.







You can find this card in the following challenges:
The Stamping Chef -- Anything goes
Crafty Girls -- Anything goes
Addicted to Stamps & More -- Anything goes
Crafting by Designs -- Anything goes
Divas by Design -- Diecuts
Going Grey with Scrap Creations -- Favorite embellishment: charms
Paperminutes -- Friends
Ooh La La Creations -- Use a heart



Please be sure to stop by
Creative Fingers
and take a look at all of the other Design Team members' inspiration pieces....there are so many fantastic ones!!
We would all love to see your new creation this week.
Good luck to all who enter!




7 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, Roberta! All the diecuts and flowers look great! Thank you for joining us at ATSM..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, sorry to hear about your need for surgery! I hope it doesn't hinder your creativity for too long! Best wishes! This card is gorgeous, Iove the ticket and the aperture, the image is fab! Thanks for sharing at Crafting by Designs Anything Goes in February Challenge! mo dt x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colouring, a super card for Divas, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous design. Thanks for joining in the fun at OLL this time. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, I like the adorable image and the embellishments, Thanks for join in with us at Ooh La la, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous. Love the colourscheme and the flowerspray is so beautiful.

    Huggsss, Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful image,papers love the layout and gorgeous embellishments-thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
    Carol DT x
    hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...