Saturday, February 15, 2014

You won't believe the Prize from DCWV!!


This is the very first time I am going to begin a post by saying that I'm really disappointed to be on a Design Team.
Now before you think there's some huge scandal going on over at
let me explain!

Our sponsor this week is
who I just absolutely adore.
To make it even more exciting,
will have three randomly drawn winners this week.
Okay.
So those 2 facts are pretty awesome, right?
Well just hold onto to you seats!
The giveaway is worth
ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS
Holy canolli, Batman....that's a whole lotta' paper!
Now you can see why I wish I weren't on the DT.
If I weren't, I'd be able to join in the challenge and take a chance of winning one of the most outstanding prizes I've seen on any blog.
Then again, I'd miss out on the new friendships I've found on the team.  I love DCWV but I really wouldn't want to trade getting to know these lovely ladies....even for that much incredible paper.

So, for those of you who can enter your new creations this week here is the theme:
>>> Use 3 or more Designer Papers <<<
All of the Designer Papers I used on my card this week are from DCWV.  Of course.





Both of the stamps that I used are from Tim Holtz.  The little charm is from my stash.  The rustic twine is from Papertrey Ink.

I love the way this card came together.  I think it would be great for either a man or a woman and that it would work for lots of different occasions or no occasion at all.  


I expect to see oodles of awesome new projects
in this week's challenge at Hiding in My Craft Room.
It's just so exciting to be able to be a part of such an incredible giveaway!  Good luck to all who enter!!

You can find this card in the following challenges:



4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card. Love the shabby chic look, proving it doesn't have to just be all girly!

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers and More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great card - love the colours and the whole shabby chic feel of the card. Thanks for joining in with my challenge at CCM&M. Cxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and layout, thanks for sharing with us at CCM&M. Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is a staggering prize!! This creation is so grown up ;p I love the torn/frayed edges and you have layed it out beautifully. You are right this could be for either sex and any occasion, great job. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...